- Reviews (0)
- PARTS & DRAWINGS
Heavy wood spools and steel compartmentalized reels turn on a dime with innovative heavy duty casters that spin easy for precise control on
the job site. Field loading and unloading spools from 30" to 72" in diameter is a snap because Roll Jacks 3072™ raises and lowers spools in seconds with only a wrench.
- Adjusts to only 8" wider than your spool
- Built-in wrench raises and lowers the jack
- Axle-less on spools under 3000 lb.
- High-chromium content axle provided for spools over 3000 lb.
- Handle carries ground wire when needed
- Arbors slide in and out to engage spool
- Fits steel reels with 1-5/8" or 2" arbor holes
- Extending outrigger brakes and forklift pockets
- Telescoping footprint
- Outside Width Collapsed: 30.5“W
- Outside Width Extended: 48“W
- Accepts Spool Widths from 16" - 40“W
ROLL JACKS 3072™
|ROJ3072||Roll Jack complete assembly (sold as shown)||44″L x 30.5″W x 63″H|
|440 lbs., 6,500 lb. rated|
|AX05||1-5/8″ Roll Jack Axle (included)||40″L x 1-5/8″ dia. 18 lbs.|
|AX07||1-5/8″ Custom Length Axle (can be ordered)||N/A|
Patented US 9624077 | Patent Pending