Roll Jacks 3072™
Heavy wood spools and steel compartmentalized reels turn on a dime with innovative heavy duty casters that spin easy for precise control on
the job site. Field loading and unloading spools from 30″ to 72″ in diameter is a snap because Roll Jacks 3072™ raises and lowers spools in seconds with only a wrench.
- Adjusts to only 8″ wider than your spool
- Built-in wrench raises and lowers the jack
- Axle-less on spools under 3000 lb.
- High-chromium content axle provided for spools over 3000 lb.
- Handle carries ground wire when needed
- Arbors slide in and out to engage spool
- Fits steel reels with 1-5/8″ or 2″ arbor holes
- Extending outrigger brakes and forklift pockets
- Telescoping footprint
- Outside Width Collapsed: 30.5“W
- Outside Width Extended: 48“W
- Accepts Spool Widths from 16″ – 40“W