The Regional Sales Manager (RSM), Midwest will be responsible for growing end-user and distributor sales throughout the region. RSM must have a proven track record of establishing and growing key relationships that align with the brand. The RSM will continuously develop, implement and execute sales strategy in collaboration with the Executive Committee. Must have the innate ability to communicate and relate to both distribution customers as well as electrical contractors.
– Demonstrate full product offering daily in front of various groups and customers
– Formulate annual business plans for distribution partners
– Assists Senior Management in developing pricing and sales promotions
– Forecast sales for entire Sales Region monthly
– Continually gather competitive information and market trends, passing information back to the company
– Provide timely and accurate reports as required
– Perform other duties requested by management
– Extensive travel is required. (80%)
– Weekly the RSM will be visiting areas within the described area
– BA/BS preferred
– 5+ years of outside sales experience
– Electrical experience preferred but not required
– Dynamic and positive outlook!
– Sales, organizational skills and analytical ability
– Strong communicator in various settings
– Team Player
iTOOLco is a leading manufacturer of innovative tools for the electrical industry. We specialize in Wirepulling Equipment and Knock-out punches. Our products have been saving electricians money since 1997. Our sales people are considered the best in the industry! We value relationships of trust. Building and maintaining trust by doing what you say you are going to do!
Email a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.